CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shower….and Thanksgiving Dinner

I love my family. My sister in law Teresa and her daughters, Natalie and Katie gave Stacy a bridal shower yesterday. It was so fun. It meant the world to me that they would do that for her. It was at Natalie’s home and she has a beautiful home. We did an open house, so it was fun to be able to visit with everyone. I didn’t get pics of everyone….but I tried! I really appreciate the fact that everyone came, despite the crazy, golf ball size snow storm we had….I have never seen such big snow flakes!

(High school BFF shower to come…..:)

Grandma Pasley, Teresa, Stacy, Katie and Natalie….

IMG_9987

IMG_9970 IMG_9971  IMG_9973 IMG_9974

Shauna Storer and I got this crazy idea to make a trip around the world quilt. It took us days and days. She is such an amazing friend.
She is so busy and still finds time to do that. It turned out beautiful……

  IMG_9976  IMG_9978 IMG_9979  IMG_9981 

Ingrid, Ashley and Sara….love em!

  IMG_9984Love these cousins…..Sara, Stacy, Ashley and Cole  IMG_9986  Stacy Joyce and Joyce’s Mamma! :}IMG_9988  Me, Cole, grandma Lott, Stacy and SydniIMG_9990  Cole and HollyIMG_9992  Natalie made this cake for Stacy…it is made out of white towels.IMG_9994

We then went up to Brian and Tracy’s for a yummy Lott Family Thanksgiving Dinner. Thanks guys. It was so fun and there is almost 50 of us now. crazy huh?

IMG_0001 IMG_0002  IMG_0004 IMG_0005 IMG_0006 IMG_9997    IMG_9995    

SSSSSSSS

Stacy

Sydni

Summertime

Sister In Laws

Sundance Spas

Spring

Sundays

 

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Temples

Thanksgiving

Thomas S Monson

Teresa

Thoughtfulness

Three Kids

Toilet Paper

Taste Buds

6 comments:

Unknown

Oh my beautiful Stacer! I just can't get over her hair. It is so pretty that length! I'm glad the shower went well. I wish we could have made it. That day was the craziest ever. But we won't be missing the friends shower, that's for sure! That one will make history! ha ha

Shannon Dooley

I am so sorry & sad I missed it. :( I had every intention of coming (even bought a gift!) then Saturday rolled around & I completely spaced it. Despite having the invite plastered to the middle of my fridge. I am so happy it went well. I hate that the girls have to drive back in the snow. Ick. That quilt is absolutely gorgeous. Nice work!

Lott's of Love

What a fun day! Love all the Rooster stuff that Stacy got - too funny!

Lynn

Wow. Amazing. I LOVE your family too. ; D

Christal

What an awesome party looks like so much fun love that cake that is amazing made out of towels wow!! What a great family you have!! Lucky all of you beautiful all around! loving the alphabet thankfulness! Happy Thanksgiving in 2 days too hope its a perfect day! ttys

Sara

so as i'm looking through your wonderful pictures of thanksgiving, i kept trying to figure out how i knew ingrid, she looked so familiar? it was driving me crazy... and then i finally remembered that i just ordered vinyl from her for our vans for the ragnar relay! small world!:) you have a beautiful family judy!!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge