I am a “morning get it done” kind of person….by that I mean if I don’t get it done in the morning, it usually doesn’t get done. So this morning I woke up, and in my pink nightshirt, began cleaning the bathroom. I have this cute potpourri thing in my extra bathroom
As I was cleaning, I hit it and knocked it off and……
wammo!
So the question was……….well you know the question.
So I actually had to laugh out loud as I dug them out……….
I got dressed and left the house. I felt like it was the best thing to do.
Yesterday I went to lunch with Mary. She was my BFF when I was a senior in high school. I seriously laughed my head off as we caught up on each other’s life. She is an ovarian cancer survivor and my hero!
Then today I went to lunch with Marla. She was my BFF when I was a junior in high school. We went to the festival of trees, which I love to do every year as a tradition. We splurged and got our photo with Santa…..Ok I know we are a little old, but what is wrong with asking for a new car and camera?
I am so blessed to have these two life long friends in my life…..so blessed!
Last weekend my girls came home and we went to lunch. So amazing having the 5 of us together. It never happens!!!!!!
QQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Quilts
Quiet Time
RRRRRRRRRRRR
Ryan
Rockwoods
Rain
Radio
Religion
Reserection







7 comments:
Ok Mom, first of all, can I just say how absolutely in love with your house I am? I didn't think I could possibly love it more than your last one... that is until I walked inside! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I love it almost (ALMOST) as much as your decor & couches. If you get sick of Photography, you have a career in interior design FOR SURE! Even with potpourri in your pot... hey it is called POT-pourri afterall, hee hee. BTW, to say I love our fam pix would be an understatement. We are thrilled with them. Thanks so very much. LOVE YOU!
I love your posts... :) They always make me smile. I miss your family being close!! :(
HA HA!!!! I love that you took a picture of them in the bowl. You are SOooo funny. And love that you just walked out of the house.
And what amazing friendships you have.......remained close and forever keeping up. Talk about fun. Loved the Santa photo! I would still do that too, if someone wanted me to. I think Santa would get a kick out of it.
Hope you are doing okay. Looks like some family and friends time is just what the doctor orders. ; D
I laughed hard at your Potpourri. It's now poop-pourri! I've had days like that and couldn't do anything but walk away too. I hope you enjoyed your time together with your family. I'm sure it was wonderful to have them all together!
Literally Pot-pourri :) It always helps when you can laugh about it. You are such an inspiration. I'm LOVING your photography lately... we are thinking about getting some family pictures when we are home for Thanksgiving. I might be calling you :) Thanks for your thoughts, you always brighten my day!
I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I saw the picture of everything in the toilet! I'm just waiting for the days when I'm constantly taking stuff out ot the toilet that Brycen throws in there. So fun to spend time with Nicole and Stacy! I'm loving Stacy's hair. And she's looking super tan. She must be getting married! :)
I am the same as you, if it doesn't get done in the morning, it probably won't be getting done! ;) This post made me chuckle! I hate it when something gets knocked into the toilet. I dread sticking my hand in the toilet!!
Post a Comment