So my good buddy Judy B and her family went through the temple Friday and was sealed Saturday. I was her escort. It was a very emotional time for me. We have been friends for 30 years and I am so grateful for her friendship. I am so blessed to have them in my life. Judy has always been there for me. She has always been quietly in my life, cheering me on. I just kept thinking that we were destined to be friends. I know that.
Then on Saturday, they were sealed, sealed to their kids and Clint, Cari and Hunter were sealed. It was quite a sight. {Cari is Judy’s daughter} Cari and Stacy were best friends when they were little and still good friends!
Judy’s Family
Judy’s siblings
Me and Jude…..Oh happy day!
Stacy and Cari
Clint, Cari and Hunter
Last Thursday, I got a phone call from my cousin in Newport Washington. She said they were coming to IF to a class reunion and if they could go to church with us on Sunday. Sunday was mom’s 70th Birthday, so we called all the Lott Aunts and Uncles and had a Birthday Party/ Lott Reunion.
Blane and Virginia are the cousin JP and I went and stayed with last Sept for our Anniversary. They are amazing.
Some of the family hasn’t seen them since our Grandma Lott’s funeral in 1981. Wow huh? So we threw together a party with all the Lott'’s good food.
Got mom a cake :}
And had a blast!
Then of course….we took Pics
Kent and Ingrid’s fam…..love these guys!
Me and David
dad and Jack {David’s dad}
Tracy and Sara
this is such a priceless picture! The Lott clan! :}
Virginia with all the Aunts and Uncles
Dad, Carolyn, Bonnie, Mary, Virginia and Jack
The Girls….Aunts and Cousins….
Mom, Sandy, Carolyn, Bonnie, Mary, Virginia and me
All the girls… Mary, Bonnie, mom, Ingrid, Stacy, Carolyn, Virginia, Sydni, Sandy, Tracy, Sara and me
The guys…..Brian, Todd, Spencer, Don, Blane, Jack, David, JP, Spencer, Ryan, Derek
JP, me, Virginia and Blane
My cute kids…..Syd and Ryan
Stacy and Derek
Don’t you think these 2 should get hitched? They are so cute together!
What a blast we had as we sat around and laughed our heads off.
I love my Lott Heritage!







9 comments:
I am so glad you had such a wonderful weekend with family. You totally deserve a great weekend.
And heck ya! Stacy and Derek should totally get hitched!!! ; D
P.S. That is so cool that your life long friend went through the temple and you were able to be her escort. There are so many wonderful emotions when your friend enters the waters of baptism.......I can only imagine how much more wonderful the emotions are when they enter the temple with their family.
Looks like fun! You always have the best parties :) Yes... I think they are so cute!! I hope they get hitched!!
Thanks Judy for a fun, fun get-together. You are "the best". Thanks for the pics. Love You
YES THEY SHOULD!!! They are so cute together!!
What a fun weekend!! I love your family, they're so awesome. Looks like you guys had a great time! And YES, I do think they should get hitched ha ha :)
Wow that is just awesome about your buddy Judy!!! I am so happy for all of them. What a fun weekend and lots of fun pictures. And yes I think Stac and Derek make such a cute couple I can't wait to hear the big news!!!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Love all the pictures.
Yes, they are an adorable couple!!
Being with family is the best way to spend time! It looks like you all had tons of fun!
They should definitely get hitched! They are adorable together!
Post a Comment