CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

MY WEEK….AND A SECRET CODE!

This week has been a rollercoaster of a week. It is a good thing JP is understanding. He sure puts up with a lot! :}

So here are a few of the happenings. Yesterday we took pictures of the Nye girls and OMG did they turn out cute. Can’t wait for you too see them. The funny thing was that I had Kazmin be my faithful assistant. I asked her to get out my diffuser that is in a bag……kinda like a shield you put on the windshield of your car. When she unzipped it, it popped out at her like one of those trick snakes. To stinking funny…..

The week started out good, and then I started to question some crazy stuff in my life and decided that I needed to enjoy the simple crazy stuff, not let them get the best of me.

Nicole got here on Wednesday, so she could go to her  sinus appointment. He said she was doing wonderful and doesn’t have to go back unless she has problems! YES!

Stacy started her little class on Thursday and she said it all went well and helped with some of the anxiety that goes along with starting a new job with 23 little 2nd graders!

This weekend our sod arrived and Derek (aka Derk, Ryan’s BFF) came and helped JP lay the stuff. So excited to show you pics. Amazing grassification! We are going to love having grass in the front yard as it used to be black top……ya know, like a parking lot! Nice to have the cooler weather we are getting, it will help keep the new grass alive. Thanks Derk for your help. {love you!}

Friday night, you know the usual, dinner and wedding reception. Some dear old friends of ours kid got married. Time flies!

Leave a comment if you can…..crack the code:}

24 comments:

Walker Family

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great news!!!!!

Lott's of Love

I was hoping that was the good news! Yeah! So excited for Stacy and your family!

Kasey

WHOO-HOO!! Congratulations Stacy!! YEAH!! :)

sandy

cute Judy! I can't wait to here all the details.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

Congrats to STacy and Derek! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Natalie♥

So excited!!!! How fun for you all you needed some good news :) Love ya!

Holly

AHHHH! SO FUN! Can't wait to hear more... when is the date?! :) Congrats to our little Mae!

Steph

Ha ha! ok, so as I'm reading this I'm thinking to myself "Ok, Judy chose some unusual words to highlight here. . .but whatever." ha ha! Now I get it! Congrats, Stacy! That's so awesome!

Bobbi

That is so exciting! They are such a cute couple. You will be busy-busy!

Sandy Layne

Congratulations to Stacy and Derek! You too Judy and family! Great news!!!! Love ya

The Cooks

Yay!!! Congratulations to them both!

Natalie

So exciting! Congrats to Stacy!

Shannon Dooley

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn

LOL! I LOVE this!!! What a fun post!!! SO many fun things. But the best is the code!

CONGRATULATIONS on receiving a new soon to be son in law. This is so exciting!

Hepworth Family

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this to come!! I"m so excited for both of them! Congratulations to your whole family on so many different "Good New" items!

mErEk and DaRy

Congrats to the both of them!!! They are so stinkin cute together! Haha thanks for your sweet comments about Derek, (my husband), you guys are so good to him!

Morrows

Congrats to all of you! So exciting. I LOVE wedding planning.

Unknown

Woo hoo!!! I am just so thrilled for these guys! How exciting! What awesome news!

Shannon Dooley

No Mom, I didn't get your email. ??? Weird. Do you have the right address- spirituallyrich@yahoo.com I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to!

Amber

So I was waiting for you to say that Mae was engaged (because I saw it on her Facebook) and then you didn't ha ha...until I read the code! I'm a little slow Judy. I'm so excited for her! They are so cute together and they seem very happy! Hooray for your great week!!

Neal and Angie

I'm so excited for Mae and Derek! They look so great together and I'm so glad she's got the first week of school under her belt. She's got to be the favorite teacher at her school! Good news about Cole too!

Christal

THat is an awesome way to write it! Yeah for all of you how exciting!!! congrats!

Anonymous

Cаn I ѕimply just say what a rеlief to finԁ someonе who reallу undеrstandѕ what thеу агe discussіng οn the іnteгnet.

Υou certainlу understand hoω to bring
a prοblеm to light аnԁ
make it important. More people ought tο check thiѕ
out and underѕtand thіs sіde of thе stoгy.
І waѕ ѕurρrised you aren't more popular because you definitely have the gift.
My blog post short term loans

Anonymous

Hellο, i believe that i saw yοu visiteԁ mу weblog thus i got here to гeturn the favor?

.ӏ'm attempting to to find issues to improve my website!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!
Also see my web site > 1 month loan

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge