You can see Brammer's Fam pics here
Last night we decided to have a weenie roast. First one of the summer. I told Jerry that I wanted to have one and HE started the fire. It was nice to burn all the sticks that had fallen from the trees. It was fun to watch the fire as it popped and popped. The funny thing is that we keep asking the question…..”where did the summer go?”
So I called Joyce to see if they wanted to come roast a hot dog. She said she would call rock and let me know. She later called and said they would come over.
I thought, YES! because it will be snowing before we know it! It was a beautiful night. No wind. Wow for Idaho that is so unusual.
Stacy started school today and here is her classroom.
She is so nervous, and ready to get the first week over, but Derek has tried really hard to calm her nerves. We are so excited for this little classroom of 2nd graders.
Yesterday I came home and there was a surprise on my front step. It was the cutest thing ever. It was fun getting home and finding this………
It said,
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS….
and it’s not the apples and oranges you expected,
hang in there,
for it’s the SOUR,
that makes us appreciate the SWEET!
“But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith.
-Galatians 5:22
……friendship and cute straw won’t hut either! :}
Thinking of you,
Sara Schofield
Oh my gosh…….I was so touched and it really lifted my spirits. Thanks Sara. You are a great neighbor and friend.
This next months marks a milestone in my life….30 years of being married!







3 comments:
Oooo! Love the size of your fire pit. Nice!
All our best wishes to Stacy. She will be AWESOME in the classroom.
And what a sweet neighbor you have. Truly! Love that saying. I think I will have to steal her idea sometime.
Hang in there!
So fun! How neat that Stacy will get to teach 2nd graders, a lot of work, but fun!
Love the great basket of lemonade! Such a sweet thing!
oh mae. can't believe she is a teacher.. she will be so so great!! cute friend of yours to leave you that fun basket.. friends like that are what make us want to be better huh?! ... and you're someone just like that judy! love you
Post a Comment