CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Whirl-Wind

When I look back at how crazy-busy I have been one might think that I got something major accomplished. Nope. Last week I headed south to visit with my girlys while JP was out of the country….and I mean OUT OF THE COUNTRY. I hate staying home alone, so I dropped the pup off to my parents, (first time sleepover with grandma and grandpa) and headed down with my sleeping bag and 3 inch foam pad. I love it when I win {paper-scissors rock} and get one of the twin beds in their apartment. No really, Stacy just gave me her bed. We had such a good time and I love to be with those two nuckle heads and laugh my head off…..It really tests my bladder control as I get older.

One of the highlights of my trip was the PHOTO CLASS BY EMILIE I took. I had a blast. I learned so much and she is not only a good photographer, but soooooo fun. We did some hands on shooting and I loved it b/c NO AUTO ALLOWED!   Is this the cutest little model you have ever seen?  

IMG_2629 IMG_2631 IMG_2634 IMG_2635 copy  IMG_2637 IMG_2638 copy 

And of course, my picture of the day with Emilie.

IMG_2676

You can visit her sight HERE

I love her work! When I get the chance I am going back for another class, or field trip.

Tomorrow I am doing a photo shoot for Krissy B.’s wedding. I am so excited b/c I did their engagements and they were so fun. It will be a blast. You can see their pics Here

1 comments:

Lynn

I bet you got an "A+" in your class with her! Your pictures are amazing!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge