I just want to say that I am grateful that I have and love the hobby of photography. Seriously, I would be so lost without it. It is so hard having my kids OUT ON THEIR OWN. I am trying to love my little empty nest. I am trying to create my new life. The life I didn’t think would happen. NEVER! I really didn’t think the kids would ever grow up. But they did, and even through my arms and laps are empty, I try to fill my life with something that is almost as important to me as raising kids……..capturing moments on my tiny digital chip. I love it. I want to be able to capture your life…..so I am OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
I have had a photo blog as I have learned and studied my New York Institute of Photography course, but now I want to change the name of my blog to
Pasley Photography
Same blog {0ld name….Looking though my lens photography} If you have my photo blog on your blog list you will need to change it to my new one. Thanks for your support
So here’s the deal………………..
If you live in or are coming to the South Eastern Idaho Area you could win an EXTENDED FAMILY PHOTO SHOOT {$175 Value} { Idaho Falls or surrounding areas!}
Yip, the whole family.
Just add a post and link my Photography Blog to your blog or facebook and leave me a comment with your blog address. I will pick a winner on July 1st and we will have 2 fun filled hours of
CAPTURING YOUR FAMILY! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO
Here is a sneak peak at Krissy and Michael’s Wedding yesterday……….

Click here to go to my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
8 comments:
I can't wait to see the rest from her wedding. Those are just beautiful!
I think you have a natural talent! I just love your new hobbie/turned business. I want to be like you when I grow up. ; D
Hope to find something I love to do soon.
Judy, you're living the dream! I would love to one day be able to take great pictures like that and maybe for someone's wedding or something. I'm glad you were able to follow your dream and start your own business. I really am so very happy and excited for you! With all the pictures you took of us girls in high school and such, you were just destined to start your own business! You should have charged us all back then, you could have made loads! ha ha ha So happy for you. A family photo shoot would be a dream come true for our little family!
This is right up your alley. You are a natural! Beautiful pictures. Go Judy'!!!
You're a natural Judy!! Your photography is so beautiful and you do such a great job. It was great to see you on Friday. Loved the pic of Krisy sitting on the grass. So pretty! I'm so excited for you!
Hey~ You do have your business started. I thought you would be so good at it too. =0) I am glad I am going to be one of your customers. You are so awesome.
Wow! Your pictures are amazing! Great job!
Awesome, that’s exactly what I was scanning for! You just spared me alot of searching around
Post a Comment