CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Personalities of June, a Giveaway and…..Me Be Jammin’

I have some dear friends that are doing a fun giveaway! Check it out HERE

I love these girls. They are so fun and talented.

a_web_Blog_Header

I keep my pictures on my computer in months, that way when I file them I can easily find them. I was browsing through June’s and loved the fun stuff going on with this month.

Rain….tons of rain. We had a pretty mild winter so we didn’t think the river would be high, but with all the rain we have had it is SCREAMIN’!

IMG_2717 IMG_2720

Beautiful Sunsets.

IMG_2726 IMG_2738 Interesting things growing in my yard :}

IMG_2740 IMG_2753  Lilacs  IMG_2757

IMG_2762

IMG_2765 IMG_2758

Fathers Day is this weekend, but my girls can’t come this weekend so they came last weekend. It is the first time all of us have been together since Jan 11.

So Stacy, Cole and I went and bought Jp some plants for his huge yard project.

DSCN9540

So fun to see LUCY

IMG_3330 IMG_3336

IMG_3346

IMG_3353

Stacy and Chris!

IMG_3355 IMG_3356

Then on Monday I decided with the abundance of rhubarb I would make jam……2 days later………..

Rhubarb, Rhubarb Strawberry, Rhubarb Raspberry….some freezer some bottled.IMG_3357  IMG_3361 IMG_3364 IMG_3366  IMG_3370 IMG_3367

IMG_3365

Then, a couple days ago my doorbell rang. My nephew wanted to fish in our back yard. Their kids were playing by the house and found this rock chuck stuck in my window well. Thank goodness they had a net!

DSCN9547 DSCN9548 DSCN9549

I am thankful for life….I really am!

3 comments:

Shannon Dooley

My parents found a rock chuck in their barn a couple weeks ago. Those suckers can be soooo mean! Wonderful pictures. It's not nice to tease pregnant women with yummy pictures of rhubarb though. :) Now I am having a massive craving, lol. I'm so happy your June has been blessed with such fun moments.

Lynn

What the heck is a rock chuck?? Never heard of one before. It does look kind of like a large rat! Yikes!

You have been amazingly busy! Your jam looks yummy. And I can't wait to see what kind of yard project you did with the plants you bought. I am so jealous that you already got to celebrate Father's Day already with the kids. I can't wait till Sunday. Although it will feel weird not having one more kid around.

P.S. I just LOVE your photos you take of random things. Are you nervous about the lake rising too high? Is there a risk where you live?

Hepworth Family

Your Mom looks SOO good!!! She is amazing!
How is Cole doing? She looks a little tired. But still she looks good too!
And JP? How is he doing too?
I just keep thinking about you guys and hoping that you are doing well.

I love homemade jams!! They are wonderful! I'm so glad that all of your children were home with you! What a treat!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge