CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

WOW! I don’t think I have ever gone this long between posts. Kinda been out of the loop. Kinda miss it tho.

I am so excited for Stacy. She has one more week of student teaching and then she is DONE. She graduates from BYU-I in July. She has been really down as she has searched for a job. No one was calling. Then last Friday she had 3 offers. She got a job but the ugly of it (for me) is that it is un Utah. :{

{no actually I feel really good about it}

She will be teaching a little second grade class. She will be a fabulous teacher.

Today Nicole had sinus surgery. Bummer! This is her second one, and hopefully her last. She did good and it all went well. Dr. Hinckley is the best doctor. We just love him. He is so good to her. She is home and on the road to recovery. She has a few weeks off, so she will be able to get some valuable recovery time, and I will love having her home.

Off she goes………

DSCN9595

We had a good Father’s Day. I love that day because it helps remind me of the wonderful men I have in my life. I love being a daddy’s girl and my dad is amazing. JP is the best dad in the world. He is such an example of strength to his kids.

We went to Kent and Ingrid’s for dinner. Seriously! When we all get together I LAUGH my gutts out! When you get JP, Kent, Brian and my dad together…..Heeeee Heeeeeee   It is so fun and I love them so much!

IMG_3592 IMG_3593 IMG_3594 IMG_3595 IMG_3596 IMG_3597

IMG_3618 IMG_3611 IMG_3616 IMG_3613 IMG_3619

We got a new little niece on the Pasley side.

IMG_3405 copy

Check out Karlee HERE

3 comments:

Lynn

I just ♥♥♥♥ your family to bits!

Shannon Dooley

How fun! And give Nicole a big ol get well hug for me.

Carma

I haven't looked at blogs - yours or anyone else's - for so long. Love looking at the pics of your family. Hope Nicole is feeling better soon. And your Mom looks great!! Do I dare say this year is going so much better for you than last year? (Except, Nicole may not be feeling that way right now.) Hugs, Carma

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge