CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SMILES

Yesterday I did a lunch date with some old friends. Nothing makes me smile like an old friend. I have so many memories of these two. We laughed and cried. So fun to catch up.



I woke up yesterday at 6ish and took Stacy to Rexburg. She choose to do a humanitarian project this week. They camp out all week and then come to IF to build a house. It is called, "Changing the world one NAIL at a time." Then they talk about Christ and how he changed the world one NAIL at a time. I am kinda jealous, cause It is an amazing experience for her. It is so FUN having her home for a minute. I am gonna try to sneak on the sight and take some pics......Kinda feling like the paparazzi.

I got on Terri's blog and she had this on it. I didn't watch it cause I couldn't turn up the volume, but when I woke up today, I cranked up the volume and watched this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0&feature=player_embedded

Soooooo, go down and mute my playlist, crank up your volume and prepare yourself for some fun entertainment!!!! I smiled! Yea at 7:30 am.....that NEVER happens!!!! Thanks for sharing Terri!

Grandma Pasley went to Boise last week end and spent the week end with Ryan and Syd. Oh my gosh! They all had a blast. They:
Went to Dinner
Went to the Temple
Went to the Park
Went to an Arena Football Game
Got Grandma addicted to "BONES"

I talked to Ryan and Grandma and they both expressed HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD.
What a priceless weekend for the Pas's to have this weekend with Grandma. I told Ryan that that is something so priceless and to always treasure. I am so grateful that my kids have this relationship with her. Have I ever told you about my MIL?
She is so kind
She is always worried about every one else?
She is not judgemental, just loves us all unconditionally
She loves her kids and grandkids and great grandkids with all her heart
She is so easy to talk to
She is an example of strength and "hanging on"
She calls me several times a week to check in and see whats going on
She would do anything for anyone
One of the reasons I fell in Love with JP is b/c he loved his mom so much and treated her so good
She loves me and my kids

It brought me some of that "PURE JOY" to hear about their fun weekend!!!!

Please include my mom in your prayers. She is still so sick and throwing up every day. So hard for me to see her like this. I am loving your concerns and your "PRAYERS" on behalf of my fam!!!! Love you guys!!!!

7 comments:

Morrows

Shellie said you guys had a blast yesterday! I love all your pics or Ryan and Syd! They look awesome! I love your "bigger camera" joke! That made me laugh so hard! Sounds we are both blessed because I have a WONDERFUL Mother-in-law as well! We must have lucked out because I have heard a few horror stories! haha

Steph

I love your friends, too! I'm sure it was so fun to get together with them!

Chelsi

That Humanitarian Project sounds awesome... love stuff like that. Glad you got to see some old friends. Your fam is so awesome :)

Christine Dallimore

Hey-- I know those beautiful faces!!! I'm glad you had a fun time on your "girl's date". On a more serious note, I wanted to thank you for sharing your story with me on my blog. I had no idea you too had suffered with infertility and miscarriage. :0( Your story helped me tremendously though. You are such a wonderful inspiration and example. THANK YOU!!! I will pray for your Mom and for your family. Let me know if there is anything more I can do to help. Seriously...

Sandy Layne

So fun! Where do we sign up for that church? Sorry that your Mom is still so sick. We'll keep her in our prayers.
Love U!

Julia

I LOVE lunch dates with friends!! I'm glad you got to go and have some great times with them! The Humanitarian project looked like a lot of fun! Great pictures of it!
You are SO lucky that you have a wonderful mother-in-law! Mine is not bad, mind you...but you seem to have a very close relationship...very cool!
I'm so sorry your mama is still so sick. I'll keep her in my prayers...

Christal

How fun life is even better with friends isn't it!! That project sounds awesome that stacey is doing!!
I think about you so often you are wonderful!!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge