First of all WADAYA Think of this HAIR CUT? (you don't have to say!)
BEFORE
AFTER
He has never had it cut this short. Have I ever told you that he is 4 1/2 pounds of best best buddy!
Update on our little fam!!!!
Mom is doing ok. Not a ton of energy and still gets nauseated alot. But her spirits are up and she is so glad to be home. Stacy finished finals yesterday.....Whoo Hoooo and is moving back home for 6 weeks. She has met lots of new friends and is doing good. Ryan and Syd are lovin' Boise. Syd got a new car, and they both are working hard at new jobs. Cole is having a blast in Provo. She went to Lagoon with a bunch of friends and had a blast. I laughed cause she said she left her camera in the locker, but not to worry cause there was a boy just like me that took tons of pics!!! Good JOB Fuji!
Day 11
Calm the Storm
Seek the Lord... {for} he is not far from every one of us.- Acts 17:27
I love this one. One evening the disciples found themselves being tossed about on the sea. They were afraid. They looked up and saw Christ coming and he said, "Be of good cheer, it is I, be not afraid." Then Peter said, " Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water." And he answered as always, "COME!"
He got out of the ship and walked across the water to go meet Christ. The storm was distracting him, and as he tried to walk, he took his concentration off of the Lord and fear overwhelmed him and he began to sink. He cried out in terror, Lord, save me!
That is how I have felt....sink or swim. As I look around, I see so much sadness. So much turmoil.
We question our ability to move forward, we begin doubting our ability to go on. And the storm begins to churn within us. We find ourselves faltering, sinking, losing our ability to believe. We wonder if the Lord will carry us through our own raging waters. if he will stretch forth his hands and catch us. {Emily Freeman} Peter 's mistake was that he took his eyes off of the Savior.
I'm gonna be honest with you. I have spent my entire life, with exception of the last few years, believing in the Atonement, but thinking that it was for everyone but me. Thinking that I was not good enough. That I would come up short. In the back of my mind, I would think that if I was a little rebellious, that when the time came I wouldn't be disappointed. I would know
what the Savior would say to me....I didn't quite make it.
Through some of the experiences of my life, I have learned that if I keep my eyes focused on Him, that he will put forth his hand. I have learned that he is my comforter and friend. This did not come easy for me. Maybe my trials this year is to help me understand Him and His will. I love him, and one day I KNOW that he will take me in His arms and tell me that I did make it. That he knows how hard life is and that He paid the price for me and all of us.
Hope I'm not boring you to death. I want my kids to be able to read these worlds to their kids and grandkids. I want them to know that He held my hand through my raging storm. That he carried me the night I thought I might lose my mom. That he is proud of me for my service to my family this year, and that no matter what I do, it is through him that I can be saved.
I have had a little energy burst this week-I have:
Cleaned the storage room
mowed 2 lawns
cleaned the garage
worked on cleaning out the shop {it's kinda big}
cleaned out my closet....it was so bad...... 4 months of throwing stuff in there and shutting the door.
Worked on pictures for Ryan and Syd's wedding to hang on my wall. {can't wait to share those with you}
Weeded and worked on my raspberry patch {yes another mess}
worked on my photo class..... I am sooooooooo far behind!
Hung out with my parents
Like I have said before.....Life's 2 Short!







4 comments:
Wow - you're amazing! You're an inspiration to me. You've have learned some awesome lessons. Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry you're Mom is still so sick.
Love You
Cute cut. It's got to be a little bit cooler... sounds like you are doing pretty good, real ambitious at least :) Doesn't it feel good to get stuff done?!
A LITTLE burst of energy!?? Cripes!!! I think you just saved the world with that HUGE list of major projects. Way to go!
Love this little guys new hair cut. I have always been partial to the "clean cut" look. LOL! No really. He looks great!
Thanks for sharing Day 11. I think you are amazing. Love those light bulb moments.
And Stacey is right.....I think your life is getting BACK to "normal". Phew! You made it!
WOW Jude! Look at all you got done! Awesome! I always feel so great after I accompish big projects! Jax looks SO cute! I bet he's loving it!
Post a Comment