Hi! I don't think I have EVER gone this long with our a post. I will be honest. Kinda been struggling. My mom is still in the hospital and JP still has the drain.....that is supposed to get down to 10 cc's (what ever that means) a day to get it out and it is still 175-200 cc's. So It is the pits of a summer for him. He can't even mow the lawn and he wants to hike table rock so bad he can't stand it. But we are hanging in there.
Last Sunday, Daniel, our Nephew gave is TALK in church. He leaves this month on his mission. He did a great job and we went to a dinner afterwards and it was so fun to see all the family. Uncle John ( Jerry's younger bro) came and so I got pics of all of them together. It is so fun cause we all get along so good. I feel so blessed to be part of this family.
Katie and Stacy
Donna, Grandma and Teresa
Natalie's Little Girls!
The Pasley Family
The Williams Family
Daniel, Donna and Darren
We then drove and met them at the cemetery to see Bill's new head stone. It is so pretty and fits him perfect.



Tuesday night we were just hanging out and Jaxon started to yelp. He couldn't walk. He was freaking out. He was crying, and whimpering and kinda turned into Kujo in a high stress kinda way. I called the vet and said: "Hi! this is Judy and my little Yorkie, Jaxon is freaking out and he can't walk and not only is Jaxon freakin so am I!"
The vet said: Ummmmmm OK!?
So she met us there and she realized that something was really wrong. She gave him a shot to calm him down, but it didn't work. She finally said she would keep him overnight and sedate him. She didn't know what was wrong I was freakin' cause he was so hyper I couldn't even hold him. We got in the car and I said "That Stupid Dog!" and I started to sob. I sobbed all the way home. How pathetic is that?
The next morning another vet called and asked if he had bumped his head. He was laying on my bed and we think he saw a squirrel and jumped off and ran in to the screen. Maybe huh? A mild brain concussion!!! $308 later and a night in the hospital and the pup is fine.

Wednesday night Stacy brought some kids from school to have a wienie roast. They had so much fun. It was fun to watch them. One of the guys jumped in the river so Stacy gave him some of his pink pajama pants.......... WOW!



Stacy and I Cleaned the WHOLE house. I had gotten so far behind. She is my angel. We kinda had to rest after our day!!!!


Thurdsay Ryan and Sydni and Cole got here for the 4th. Such a blessing for me. So good to have them home! We went on Friday to see Grandma in the Hospital. She is doing better. They finally put in a direct line in her veins and are pumping nutrients in. I think she was starving cause she would get sick and throw everything up!!!!
That night we went to the Rockwoods for a Bar-B-Q! Love having rich friends! ';) We didn't stay to long cause JP wasn't feeling the best and we were all soooooo tired!



Have I ever told you I love the 4th of July? I do. I love everything about it. We went to the tri- ward breakfast at our church! It was yummy and thanks MIKE MERRILL for all your hard work! You are the best!!!!


We then went to Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Todd's house for hot dogs and the kids swam in their pool. All of my Dad's brothers and Sisters were there. (Except for 1. Ray passed away about 5 years ago.) They have a beautiful home with a pool. My kids love to go there. They look forward it every year. The weather was good and I love visiting with family.




Then we went to the Pasley Bar-B-Q! We Stopped in to to say HI!




Kent and Ingrid brought 2 bicycle built for twosies! It was so fun. My Cousin Sandy and I road one up the road, through the crowd, screaming : "WE CAN'T STOP!" We laughed so hard! Sandy lives in Utah and she is not only my cousin, but my friend. She has been such a big support to me this year!!!!!

We had a great week and we have so much to be thankful for. Oh and the high-light of my week:
Last Sunday, Daniel, our Nephew gave is TALK in church. He leaves this month on his mission. He did a great job and we went to a dinner afterwards and it was so fun to see all the family. Uncle John ( Jerry's younger bro) came and so I got pics of all of them together. It is so fun cause we all get along so good. I feel so blessed to be part of this family.
Katie and Stacy
We then drove and met them at the cemetery to see Bill's new head stone. It is so pretty and fits him perfect.
Tuesday night we were just hanging out and Jaxon started to yelp. He couldn't walk. He was freaking out. He was crying, and whimpering and kinda turned into Kujo in a high stress kinda way. I called the vet and said: "Hi! this is Judy and my little Yorkie, Jaxon is freaking out and he can't walk and not only is Jaxon freakin so am I!"
The vet said: Ummmmmm OK!?
So she met us there and she realized that something was really wrong. She gave him a shot to calm him down, but it didn't work. She finally said she would keep him overnight and sedate him. She didn't know what was wrong I was freakin' cause he was so hyper I couldn't even hold him. We got in the car and I said "That Stupid Dog!" and I started to sob. I sobbed all the way home. How pathetic is that?
The next morning another vet called and asked if he had bumped his head. He was laying on my bed and we think he saw a squirrel and jumped off and ran in to the screen. Maybe huh? A mild brain concussion!!! $308 later and a night in the hospital and the pup is fine.
Thurdsay Ryan and Sydni and Cole got here for the 4th. Such a blessing for me. So good to have them home! We went on Friday to see Grandma in the Hospital. She is doing better. They finally put in a direct line in her veins and are pumping nutrients in. I think she was starving cause she would get sick and throw everything up!!!!
Have I ever told you I love the 4th of July? I do. I love everything about it. We went to the tri- ward breakfast at our church! It was yummy and thanks MIKE MERRILL for all your hard work! You are the best!!!!


Then we went to the Pasley Bar-B-Q! We Stopped in to to say HI!
Then off the the Fireworks! Aunt Mary and Uncle Don have a place on the river, so we had a Family Reunion, ate, visited and waited for the fireworks!

Kent and Ingrid brought 2 bicycle built for twosies! It was so fun. My Cousin Sandy and I road one up the road, through the crowd, screaming : "WE CAN'T STOP!" We laughed so hard! Sandy lives in Utah and she is not only my cousin, but my friend. She has been such a big support to me this year!!!!!
We had a great week and we have so much to be thankful for. Oh and the high-light of my week:
I talked to my mom on the PHONE this morning. It was like old times! That is what I have missed most. I LOVE the simple things in life!







9 comments:
You got some great pics! I stole them off your blog. I am going to download mine tonight and I will mobile me them to you. I am laughing right now thinking about that bike ride! How fun! We stopped by the hospital today to see your Mom. She is soooo adorable! She is so cute. She sure hasn't lost her sense of humor. She has kept tabs on all her neighbors at the hospital. I told her she needed to tell the Dr it isn't a good idea for her to be in the hospital emotionally because she worries about everyone there and takes on their problems and cries about them. It was so fun to see her looking so good. Your Dad is so sweet with her! She says she's feeling a lot better. YAH!!!!!!! We won't let up on those prayers. It was so fun to be with you and all our family. It was a real shot in the arm. Love You
Happy to hear that you haven't blogged because there has been so much going on - instead of something horribly tragic...well, except for the dog. I hope your mom and husband are doing better - still in my prayers. I will give you a call - I want to drop by the hospital to see your mom again...and you!
Oh that looked like tons of fun! The simple things in life really are the best things. I love the 4th too! The fireworks were great this year! Tell Mae hi, I miss her so much. I just talked to her a couple days ago on facebook chat but tell her hi anyway and that I love her!! Hope everything is well for your family. Love you!
Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun the last few days. I love those tandem bikes, they're a lot of fun to ride. It was good to see you guys!
Looks like you guys had a great 4th! Hope your mom is doing better!
I'm so glad you got to get out and enjoy the festivities... poor Jaxy though! I love all your pics. Especially the one of Cole & Stace in the pool, reminds me of "the good ole day" when we were always up to something together!
Oh I am SO behind! I go away for a week and it's going to take me WEEKS to catch up on everything. I just HAD to come and check in with you first....you know.....priorities....right?! LOL!
LOVE the pics you took. You look like you've had a PARTY week!!! SO fun. Good to see that everyone was able to come home and visit with your mom. (Love Sydni's new hair do. Cute!!)
I am so sorry about JP. He sure is having a heck of a lot of fluids drain from him. Yikes!
Sorry to hear about Jaxon too. My goodness....that sure was a bump on the head. Stupid squirrels!
What a GREAT post this was! Loved it. I'll keep checking in on you. Gotta run and get some things done. Maybe you and your daughter could come and help ME get caught up on the house cleaning. : D
I love all your pictures! I think of you all the time Judy! I am glad you guys had a fun weekend!
I'm glad you had a good 4th. Tandem bicycles are so much fun! I wish I could have seen you two driving through the crowds!
Love your family! Hope things start looking up.
Post a Comment