So I have to admit. I am addicted to Insragram. It is an iphone app, and I love it because I can view photos from all over the world. I have had so much fun digging out some photos, editing them and then posting. Here are some photos that I have posted.
Any way…..here is just a few.
We made through another surgery. It went well and wasn't as bad as we thought. His surgeon was wonderful and good at what he does. We had the kids here last weekend to hang with us. It was fun, although I wish I could have played more. Just hung with JP. Just laid around and watched it snow.

If someone told me 20 years ago that this is where I would end up I would have laughed. I am an Idaho girl. That is where my family and peeps are. It has been quite and adventure for me. I have learned things one can only learn from struggling. I know we have moved alot, but when I get settled and make friends I forget how hard it is to move and start over. I forget to have empathy for those who uprooted and left family. Forget what it is like to be alone. I forget the insecurities that come with it. I guess that is why we have had to move alot, because I am a slow learner.
It seems it is getting easier tho. Feeling more like home. Having more good days than bad. Thanks to all of you that have loved and supported us. You are always there. Always.
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
1 comments:
Seriously you guys and surgery and life in general between you and Lynn I'm learning a lot! Prayers your way too! I love instagram but you have cooling editing features where do you get those I love instagram and you have some amazing pictures!
Post a Comment