CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Surgery N Stuff!

A few posts back I talked about JP and our aneurysm scare. He has had headaches for 1 -1/2 years now with little or no relief. It has been frustrating for all. He went to an ENT here in Utah and the doctor told him he needed sinus surgery. He has a mass or blockage in his upper sinus, up by his forehead. So I am sitting at U of U waiting for him to come out of surgery.

With it has brought so many emotions for me. So many memories and fears. It has been so hard being away from HOME. Away from my support system.

The huge blessing in my life this week has been my kids. Yesterday during a melt down, Ryan called and got the blunt of my melt down. He listened to everything I had to say, and then gave me advise that made me tingle. He has grown into the most amazing man. It was so rewarding after so many years of raising kids to hear his words. So grown up. So mature. I love that little blond boy of mine!

Then last night I was talking to Stacy and telling her some stuff and she told me that she was teaching her MiaMaid class Sunday (girls 14-16) about family and she was talking about all the things we have done for each other through the years that have strengthened us as a family, but then she said, “ it was through the trails that we were truly strengthened. It was the hard times that drew us closer together and taught us to serve and love each other.” Again I cried. 

Some times I feel so alone and miss my peeps back home. I get pangs of homesickness. I feel angry and sad. Then I have experiences like this that remind me that the Lord truly does love me and that I have been blessed with 3 kids that are my best friends. 

I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am grateful for eternal families. I know it is my only true happiness. I know My Savior, Jesus Christ died for me so that I can return to my Father in Heaven. He knows every pain, every sadness, emptiness, grief and everything else we experience.

Last weekend both girls came and spent the weekend with us. It was a lazy fun weekend. Jp and I had been sick, so we all just kind of hung out. We spent a little time at the Home and Garden Show.

3-9 (2)

Went to lunch and then went and watched The Vow. My second time and I still loved it.  Then just hung and watched movies and worked on Project Life. It was a great weekend.

Did a photo shoot of my girls……………………………boots :}

1 IMG_4232 IMG_4228 IMG_4234

framed one and put it in my family room….love love love!

So back to the U of U. Here I am just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. 

The Doc just came out and met with me. He said all went well and that it was not tumor tissue. That is good news! :} He thinks it will help his headaches. So I will continue to pray pray pray!

I am so grateful for my little family. For my friends that love and support me. So grateful for social media that I can cry out and ask for prayers. So grateful for JP and that he is ok. In pain but ok.

6 comments:

Stacy

I am so glad dad is doing alright. If anyone can handle pain he can! He is such a strong man and I hope this helps him feel better! I hope you are doing okay also. I know this is hard on you but you are such an amazing wife and mother. It is hard to be strong all the time so I hope you know you can always come to me to vent! I love you so much mom!!

Sandy Layne

Judy - so glad everything turned out for JP. It must be a relief for you. Sorry you are experiencing so many trials. You're in my prayers. When you have a minute let's do lunch. Love you sweetie!

Lynn

Oh wow Judy!!! You DO have some amazing kids!!! You taught them so well. What a blessing they are to you.

I am so happy that your post has a happy ending. Glad that all went well in the surgery. It's true what Stacy said....your family has been through SO much...and look how closely knit you all are.

I will keep JP in my prayers too. Just think how much more he will be able to breath in now. ; ) That's what Cami said when they removed her 100% blockage {Adenoids.} HA ha.

Hugs to you!!

Holly

LOVE LOVE LOVE you all! You do have an amazing family! SO glad things turned out for Jerry! Thinking about cole too. ♥ CUTE pictures! The selfish side of me totally wishes you still lived here too!! :)

Hepworth Family

So glad that it all went well. I'm so sorry that you feel so alone. :( I hope that having your kids closed helped. They sure do love you.
Your family is still in our prayers.
Love you!
~Britt~

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

So glad it went well. I really hope it helps the headaches. I have dealt with since a little girl, but the last year it is has been almost unbearable. Migraines an average of one every week and half. Down and puking my guts out.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge