For my 50th Birthday Stacy tried to contact (it was a surprise) all my loved ones…..(that be you!) (I think she used Facebook) to email letters to me. OMG! I got quite a few letters and she made this book. I would love to put a letter in from you so if you would like to be in this MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD BOOK email me a letter at jkaypaz@aol.com
I would love it. I love you. You are a huge part of my wonderful 50 years of life. :}
So crazy that it is 10 days into the new year. So crazy that the holidays are behind us. I am grateful for my 2011 word ADVENTURE. With it has come some hardships for me. I have been in a blog rut. I know that people seem to have moved on to others things. Pinterest and Instagram. (love em both) and I find it harder and harder to post, but then I go back and read my blog and am amazed at the journaling I have recorded that I wouldn’t do any other way. So I will continue on……..for me and for my grandkids I will be blessed with some day.
I have thought lots about what a good word for 2012. Want it to be FUN or SUNSHINE or PAR-TAY. I am indeed a yellow personality. I haven’t posted anything because I haven't been able to decide.
I will be honest. I have had a hard time with this moving thing and trying to find some stability in my life and future. I have been kind of down, so I decided to get up today, get on my knees and pray to My Father in Heaven and NOT ASK FOR ONE THING! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS. NOT EVEN ASK FOR MY KIDS TO BE PROTECTED.
So I prayed. I thanked Him for all the BEAUTY-FULL blessings in my life. I was very touched at how it shifted my heart. It made me feel like I have been very ungrateful. Like I want what I want and ask all the time kind of ungrateful. But, no, not today. Just a plain and simple THANK YOU for all the blessings I have in my life.
So that is my word. BEAUTY-FULL. I want my life to be Full of Beauty and the only way it will be is if I stop, look around and see it. It is everywhere.
I feel like I am a VERY OPTIMISTIC person. I love people and purpose. I love life. But I have been having a huge pity party and fighting some sadness and depression and feel this is what my heart needs. To find the quiet beauty. The stop and hold my breath beauty. The simple beauty. The beauty within my self and others. The outward beauty of myself. The beauty of a stronger testimony. Some days I feel very alone………so the beauty of loving my self and being my best friend.
My nephew Brandon has always had the desire to serve a mission. He has had some health problems that forced him to take a different path. He decided to serve a service mission here in Utah and is living with us. Isn’t that Beauty-full? I am so excited. He is an amazing boy and I am loving getting to know him better. So on January 1st we moved him in.
The day came to take the tree down………………………………….
I couldn’t find the end to the lights so I tried stripping the tree and take off the top, then the middle…..ect. Well, I forgot I wrapped each branch with lights so I had the biggest mess EVER! I waited till JP and Brandon came home and watched as they tried to untangle it. Brandon finally said that something evil was gonna come out of him…..haha
They were not happy with me!!!!!!
So here is some if my beauty-full pics of the week!
My driveway. It is breathtaking EVERY day!
Precious Girls
Fun memories……Moon Boots making a comeback!
Warm and cozy January Nights.
Saturday at In and Out
Gluten Free no bake cookies for Cole
90 percent off Fall and Christmas Decor at Hoby Loby and Roberts (so fun for Stacy’s new house} Waited in line for almost 3 1/2 hours at Roberts STUPID.
Backyard beauty
Me and my dad
Front window
Chinese Chicken Salad
This is a fun photo of the day. Helps you LOOK for something beauty-full!
OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW JP. LOVE YOU!







4 comments:
YOU are so BEAUTY-FULL for doing that for your nephew Brandon. You truly are the most beautiful person on the inside that you are on the outside.
Love you!
Judy, I feel like I should be paying you to blog because reading each of your posts feels like a therapy session. I'm grateful for you in my life! Your blog is for your kids, your grandkids, and me! ha ha love you!
I always love reading your blog Judy!!! I bet Brandon loves it there..how fun :) The Christmas tree picture cracks me up..those darn lights!!! That salad made me super hungry :) Love ya!!
Happy Birthday to both you and JP! I will definitely be sending you an email (as soon as the baby allows me.) I would love to be part of your "Judy is awesome and so loved" book. :) I love (or loved I should say) you Christmas tree. Very pretty. And that quote is priceless. What an awesome reminder. Love you!
Post a Comment