CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas…….Check :}

Wow! I don’t even know where to start. I haven’t been bloggin much. I have been trying not to drown in a sea of craziness of graduation, shower, wedding, temple and Christmas. Plus, fighting a case of E coli! :} But oh what fun.

On the 18th Derek graduated from BYU Idaho. He graduated in Hygiene Safety….aka, Our Safety Kid!

IMG_0292  IMG_0314 IMG_0319 IMG_0322 IMG_0358

IMG_0311

Then that afternoon we went to the temple with Cole. It was so amazing having all the kids in the temple.

IMG_0369 IMG_0370 IMG_0374 IMG_0375

Angie, Stacy’s buddy in High School gave her a bridal shower for her High School friends. It was so fun to see all these amazing girlys!

And Stacy’s friend, Stephanie brought over her cupcakes. You can check them out here

MOVE OVER COCOA BEAN!!!! THESE CUPCAKES ARE THE BEST. She made pomegranate ones that were my fav. It is seriously the best cupcake I have ever eaten!  Thanks Steph!

IMG_0376 IMG_0379  IMG_0385 IMG_0381IMG_0391 IMG_0392 IMG_0393

Loving having my kids all together on Christmas eve! (and even better because Grandma Pasley was here)

IMG_0420

And this Christmas was one of my all time favorites. We had all the gifts unwrapped and JP said that there was one more under the tree. I opened it and it was a CANON EOS 7D. My dream camera. He has made so many of my dreams come true. Love that guy!

IMG_0462

Can you feel the excitement?

IMG_0467IMG_0429 IMG_0433 IMG_0434 IMG_0447  IMG_0468 IMG_0473

IMG_0014

Then we watched this! :} Took a nap and went to Kent and Ingrid’s! Met this new little guy. Dallas, and saw Ashley’s ring. She is engaged!IMG_0483 IMG_0484 IMG_0486

Hope you have had a great day!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown

There have been a lot of fun-filled days for you guys lately! And even more coming in the near future. Speaking of fun days, happy birthday!! We hope you are having a great day. I love the shower pictures. It was so fun being able to get together. And congratulations on the new camera! I felt your excitment through the screen. My stomach did a little dance when I read the new camera part ha ha.

Steph

Merry Christmas! I'm glad you had a good day. Thanks for the cupcake shout out. I'm glad you liked them. The shower was so fun! Good luck in the coming days.

Lynn

YAY!!! Totally awesome Christmas for you all. This December is SO memorable for your family. Now onto the next BIG day! ; D

Amber

SO much fun! You guys are just so darn busy. THe shower was so much fun and it was wonderful to see you guys and catch up. LOVE your new camera too Judy, that is so awesome! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! Oh and I hope you had a great birthday too :) Merry Christmas! See you tomorrow night!

Shannon Dooley

Holy busy! I hope you are feeling better! Not a good week to feel yucky. That pic of Ryan hugging his sisters is funny. Congrats on your new toy! That's awesome! & just in time for the wedding. Too cool. See you tomorrow Mama Bear!

Sandy Layne

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Sorry you've been sick. Best wishes tomorrow. We wish we could be there. We have kids here from Maryland and Mom is not up to making the trip. We know you';ll have an awesome day. Know we love you.

Neal and Angie

Whew, you catching up on some rest yet?! What a busy December for you! Lots of BIG events! Hope you had a great birthday,Christmas and New Years. I loved seeing you and I'm so happy for Stac, she looked BEAUTIFUL! Sure love you Pasley's! <3

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge