CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

:} WADAYA THINK THURSDAY

One year ago today. Wow! What a year we have had. It’s been one year ago today that JP had his surgery. What a ride we have had. It is amazing how far we have come in one year.

He is doing amazingly good.  He has determination to get on with his life and make the best of it.

I have learned so much. Good things and maybe not so good things.

1. Life can change in an instant and it in NEVER the same.

2. Friends and family  can step up and “BE THERE” for you.

3. One minute I can be FINE and the next minute a PUDDLE!

4. The blessings of the comforter.

5. That there are HEAVENLY ANGELS warning us and cheering us on.

6. That you can be happy or feel picked on…..95 percent of the time I am happy……….

7. Our kids have learned things that they can only learn through this trial, and me too!

8. How much my testimony can grow in a short amount of time.

10 The power of fasting and prayer.

11. The love of friends and neighbors.

12. The amazing faith and determination of this amazing man.

13. That I am stronger than I ever imagined in a trial and then not so much when it is over……..[POST TRAMATIC STRESS]

14. When I am feeling sorry for myself, I don’t have to look very far to see what the world REALLY goes through.

15. We are SURVIVORS!

I want to say……I am really thankful for this trial and what I have learned. I kinda wish it was one of those trials that is OVER, you know, the fog has cleared. It will always linger over our heads, but there have been so many tender mercies that have come from this.

I am thankful for what JP has taught me. I can’t even express what kind of man he is. I knew he was a good guy with a great spirit, but when someone is put in a situation like this you see the TRUE person, and his faith and attitude is overwhelming to me. He has never said anything negative. I have, but he hasn’t. He has never asked “WHY ME?”  I have, but he hasn’t. He has never questioned God. I have, but he hasn’t.

WADAYA  think about the trials in your life? Are they blessings? Are they making you stronger or weaker? Are they getting the best of you?

I am thankful that JP is mine for all eternity and beyond!

2010 has been a somewhat quiet year so far. Whoooo Hooooo for that.

ANYONE ELSE WANT AN INVITE TO MY PRIVATE BLOG? LEAVE YOUR EMAIL.

4 comments:

Holly

Yes, I think many of my trials have indeed been some of my greatest blessings! I'm so glad your fog is beginning to clear, it will only get better! "Walk toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind" is one of my favorite quotes! Love you!

Lynn

I can't wait till we can say the fog has been lifted. It was naive of me to think that once 2009 was over that 2010 would be better.....I guess the Lord has other plans for us.

However, as I continue to watch and read how things are progressing for you and your family I am totally inspired and still have hope. I want to be YOU when I grow up. ; D

Julia

I'm glad the fog is lifting for you Judy! It's good thing to have that sense of relief that all is quiet. You're such an inspiration to me. I feel like I've been out of it for a little while. Lots of stress and worry. And I tend to retreat a little into my own world. But I'm glad you're world is getting a bit better this year... :)

Christal

You are a survivor both of you are so amazing! Trials are so much better forged through together and you are such an example of being positive and pushing through!! love ya!!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge