Today I went to the mail box. There was a letter addressed to me. As I tucked my finger under the flap, my heart skipped a beat.
As I read the words typed on the green paper I was very disturbed. I could feel myself getting light headed.
“How could this be?” When did this happen? The house was empty as I skimmed over the contents. No one to turn to. Know where to go.
Feeling so alone, I folded the paper up and placed it back in the envelope. I quietly climbed into bed and pulled up the covers.
I was on the verge of tears. Emotions overtook me. I got up, looked in the mirror to see if it was really me and if the events were real. The letter read:
Dear Members of the Bonneville Class of 1980,
It is time again to get together for a reunion. We can’t believe it has been 30 years since we were all together in the halls of BHS! We hope that memories of those years are pleasant and that you look forward to seeing your classmates………..
30 years?……no wonder I freaked out! {LOL}
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
9 comments:
LOL!!!
You really had me going there!
Dean's here and saying "what's she talking about? I am a year older than her!"
Men. They just don't understand. LOL!
Go! You will have fun! I know you will! And I bet you will have lot's to share about all your successes and achievements. Especially getting through 2009!
Oh, Judy! You're so funny! :) Are you going to go?
Don't you hate getting old(er)?!!! You're so hilarious Judy---I thought someone close to you died!!!!!
Oh Judy you're so funny! I was a little scared there for a minute!
Judy, Judy, Judy...You had me thinking something bad happened!!! You are funny!
Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.
HAHA! You are so funny!
:o)--- Your are just so darling!!! I think in your next post you should post a picture of your high school graduation picture- I would love to see it!!!! 30 years "really" isn't that long....especially compared to an eternity!
O boy you had me going Judy!! I got all sorts of sick in my belly wondering what this letter could have been for. Thanks for waking me up a little bit.
Post a Comment