Well.....I don't think I have seen it snow this much since I was a kid. We came to the cabin on Christmas night and it snowed 32 inches on Christmas day. It hasn't stopped snowing. We have about 40 inches of new powder at our cabin. We have had such a good time. Haven't done much. Just hanging out. Playing Apples to Apples, Cranium and putting puzzles together, watching movie after movie. I haven't put on makeup since Christmas Eve!!!!! No kidding!!!!
On my Birthday, we went snowmobiling and ate at Meadow Creek. (the best hamburgers ever!)Jerry pulled off our driveway and there was so much snow that the snowmobile sunk! So crazy. I even got pictures. I think that Stacy's mission made me so appreciative. I love being together again after so long.
Riding on my Birthday

Ryan and Sydni


My 3 girls, Syd, Stacy and Cole
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
5 comments:
So glad your b-day was perfect! :) What a cute family you have! I know... can't believe all this snow!!
You are SO cute! Love the no makeup thing. I go for days without it too some times. So exhilarating! Of course, I wear my shades and hat when going out though. LOL!
I am glad you had the perfect birthday. The snow you've got there is CRAZY! Good thing your family has a snowmobiling hobby. That looks like SO much fun!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Happy Birthday to my sweet Auntie Judy!!!! O how I love you and am so thankful for you in my life. You are so sweet to me and have always been there for me when I needed someone. I could say a million nice things about you. I have the funnest memories of you and your family. I am so thankful that as a little girl I got to spend so much time with you and now I have a lasting relationship that means the world to me. I am so glad you had such a great birthday and Christmas you deserved it. Love ya tons!!!
So glad you had a great Christmas and bday. It was so fun to see STacy and I was sad that the shower was canceled. My mom has her present though.
It sounds like you had a great Christmas! I didn't realize it was your birthday too! Happy late Birthday. I heard you were snowed in at the cabin - what a perfect time to have it happen :)
Post a Comment