I just arrived home. I spent 3 days in Heaven. In Provo with my girls. I left after church on Sunday, and stayed until today. I love being with them. I laughed so hard. They are so fun ad crazy.
The hi-light of the trip was "BODY WORLD" I told Jerry that that was what I wanted for my Birthday, to take the girls to that.
Click here


You might be wondering what this is...... Some people donate their bodies to this (science) before they die. They have invented a way to preserve the bodies or parts in plastic. They really do look fake, but it was one of the most fascinating things I have ever seen. Ok....say they want to preserve the nervous system. They put this stuff in the nervous system, and it preserves it then its like the rest of the body is disposed of....so you can see all the nerves and nerve endings. The same with all the arteries, and EVERY part of the body. Hearts, kidneys ect...... They have bodies that are posing as athletes and you can see what muscle are flexed. One of the exhibits, the guy is holding all of his inside body parts up above his head. It is incredible. Nicole loved it the most because she has always loved watching the medical discovery stuff.....even the surgery's they have on TV. Stacy loved it to, and I.....well, I am grateful to a Heavenly Father who created such a miracle. It was a testimony to me that we are created after in and in his image. Makes me want to take better care of my body.....I saw an artery that was hardened from plaque.
We all stayed in a 10 x 10 room with 2 twin beds, 2 dressers, a desk, 2 computers and 2 printers, a foam pad and sleeping bag. So fun.....Drove them nuts, but I loved it. Stacy had to finish an assignment, so we helped her put it together. It is a children's book about 2 penguins. It is adorable. Cole helped her illustrate it. So stinkin' cute.
We looked at wedding dresses, and found the perfect one, but Stacy has to make the final decision. She has our vote.
I did a little Christmas shopping, and we ate alot. It was great. One of the places we ate was the Pizza Factory. They make their bread sticks on a stick. They were the best breadsticks ever.
The funniest was late last night, I was trying to parallel park my car between a small car and 2 mopeds. Cole was on the sidewalk trying to direst me back and when my car was wedged in and my tire was on the curb she said....."what in hells name are you doing? I was laughing so hard and she just shook her head. Luckily the little car was gone this morning or I don't think I could have gotten out!!!!! It is so fun....like the 2 little sisers I never had!







5 comments:
O Judy I am so glad you had so much fun! That was probably a huge break for you I am glad you got to go. You and the girls look so cute together.
So glad you had fun with the girls. Just wondering if there is anything in particular you want to do at Stac's shower? Let me know! Sure love you guys!
I looks like you had a great time in Provo with your girls! I am ready to go to the Beauty store whenever you want. Just call me and I will meed you there!
Oh how fun!! Wedding dress shopping-I bet Stacy looked gorgeous. Hope to see her at Christmas time.
LOL!!!! Too funny about parking the car. I am so happy to hear that you've been having a nice break. Your family is so much fun.
Those bread sticks look YUMMY!
I have heard a lot lately about those bodies on display too. I wondered what they were really all about. IT sounds amazing! If they come up here, I think I am going to check out the show for sure. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinion on it. IT helps to know if it would be worth it.
Keep on having fun with your girls! I bet wedding dress shopping is the most fun! *wink*
Post a Comment