Words can’t express. They just can’t.
Last Wednesday, My girls and my Mother in Law loaded in the car and headed down to St. George for a girls weekend. Oh. My.
Like I said……WORDS CAN’T EXPRESS.
I have been in somewhat of a funk lately. A bad one. I needed this more than anything.
We left on Wednesday and drove in some pretty bad weather. Rain. Snow. Sleet and Hail. But we made it there.
Nicole figured out the TV. We knew it would be a “video watching weekend”
Thursday was beautiful. Perfect 75 Degrees. So we headed to the park.
Laid a blanket out on the grass and hung out in the shade.
That night we went to watch the sunset.
We were blessed with another beautiful day on Friday
Went to the town Square. Such a cute little water park. Ashton loved it!
…..and just hung out at the house. Jerry drove from Phoenix to St. George and met us there.
Saturday….did some shopping, went and saw this beautiful statue at the Mortuary, made a run to Swig’s and had a lazy afternoon.
Headed home early Sunday morning so we could have a nice Mother’s Day at home……..but got stuck in Stopped Traffic on I 15 at Beaver in a blizzard! 3 hour trip took us 6 hours.
But.
We made it home safe and sound. JP cooked some steaks. Ryan and Michelle came over. Was the end to a perfect weekend.
Ryan and Michelle brought me this cookie. I laughed. This is why I get to celebrate Mother’s Day.
So many wonderful blessings. I am so thankful for my Mother, my Mother in Law and my kiddos. And of course my little Sprout.







1 comments:
How fun!!! I love all of these pictures.
Post a Comment