CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Baby Turns 29

I will never forget the first time I laid eyes on Nicole. She opened one eye and looked at me like…..ha! here I am! She was such a delightful baby, with huge eyes and curly blond hair. I don’t think a mother knows what love is until she takes her first look at her child. I cherish her first smile, laugh, word, food, step, blah blah but boy, the day she said mama……melted my heart.

Yesterday she turned 29. We had a great day.  It all started with a MUG! Oh yea baby!IMG_0430

Then headed for a pedicure/manicure. Stacy and I got pedi’s but Nicole wanted a mani, so it worked out great.

IMG_0431 IMG_0432 IMG_0436 IMG_0438

IMG_0435 IMG_0442

Look at cute little Jaxon peeking in………

IMG_0447

 IMG_0466

Went to Pei Wei for lunchIMG_0449 IMG_0451

Went ipad shopping……she is so spoiled!

IMG_0452 IMG_0453

Went to Fashion Place Mall and ran into my buddy Kazmin from ID!

IMG_0456

Then went and got a gluten free birthday cupcake!

IMG_0458

2-4 (1)

It was one of those smile big kinda day. Happy Birthday Cole. Love you girl!

So I have to share my photo of the day for today. We kinda watched the Super Bowl……and wanted a pic of it, so we set up the timer and got this picture of me, JP, Stacy and Tom Brady……….Seriously, we didn’t pause it….. Laughed so hard.

DSCN0055

Been a great weekend.

4 comments:

Lynn

Happy Birthday Cole!

What an awesome birthday date.

Unknown

That Super Bowl picture makes me laugh right out loud! Happy birthday, Nicole!!

Shannon Dooley

BAHAHA! That super bowl pic is a riot! And how cool to run into an ID friend while out shopping! Happy Birthday to Miss Nicole. Gosh, I can't believe next year we'll be 30. Weren't we just running around being crazy high school kids a couple of years ago? It's nuts. Love to you all!

Walker Family

Happy Birthday to Nicole :) Her bday was my baby's due date....(but i had her early) I always thought about Nicole when I thought about her due date. Hope she had a great one! :)

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge