I love Christmas Time. I love everything about it. I love the lights. Could drive around all night long and look at them. I love to shop and find the perfect gift. I love Christmas cards!!!!!! Love stacks and stacks of them. I love the music. I find a non stop Christmas music station on the radio and it stays there from Thanksgiving till Christmas. I love the snow. Don’t have much but I love it. I love exchanging gifts with friends and family. I love watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate with JP. I love my Savior and the chance to celebrate him. I love Christmas stories. I love decorations. Love spending time with my family,
We had a Lott Christmas party. Always a great time. This year we had it a Leo’s in one of their private rooms. We only had 2 hours but it was so nice. We ordered food and the kids just played. Tracy read them a story and gave out little baggies of goodies for the kids.
For my family for Christmas I made a shutterfly book of our cruise. It was so fun to watch them open them. They turned out so cute.
We always invite David. He is my sweet cousin! Love him.
Oh boy do I love my people!
I am so excited about the huge shelf I have in my family room. A few months ago I decorated it fall. I posted about it. Well I got my WINTER STUFF up. I am so happy with how it turned out.
Back to the Cruise…..I think it is part 4……. Anyway, for my book, I want it all in there. So we stopped at Cost Maya Mexico. It was a cute place and we just shopped and ate at Hard Rock Cafe
I am not gonna lie. I am having a hard time this year. I miss home. My home of 47 years. I miss the familiar Idaho I love. But of course I am a HAPPY ;] person, so I make the best of every situation…..so I party on. Loved being there for a week to hang with friends and family.
Mary was my best friend when I was a Senior in High school. Love catching up with her.
….and oh the Rockwood/Pasley yearly gift exchange. A favorite of mine.
Joyce and I bought JP and Rock twin jammies. So stinking funny!
Feel so blessed. So blessed. ……and in 4 days I will be half a century!







0 comments:
Post a Comment