CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Goose Bumps!

Where does the time go? Seems the weeks fly by in the blink of an eye. Lots of changes. Lots of craziness going on. Don’t know where to start.

Seems that it was a week of Goose bumps!

One of my favorite Fall Traditions is the Eastern Idaho State Fair. (never thought I would have to cross the state line to attend it) but it is worth every mile I have to travel. A tradition in a tradition is to enter the front gate and head STRAIGHT FOR THE EGG ROLLS! Oh man, I crave them all year. So yummy.

DSCN9997DSCN9998

The Fair wouldn’t be the Fair without BIMBO BURGERS WITH ONIONS!  Oh Goose Bumps! :}

DSCN9999

Then headed into get our seat at the Ronnie Dunn (Ya know Brooks and Dunn…..this is Dunn)

DSCN0005DSCN0002     I just smile every single second I am there.

Attended the Baptism of Maddie Mae. She is a great niece of mine (Daughter of Natalie) She is precious.

IMG_6660 IMG_6661 IMG_6668 IMG_6676 IMG_6679  Went and saw THE HELP with my life long buddy Judy B. She is such a dear friend. Miss you Jude! IMAG0236

My Aunt Bonnie was in IF so she rode back to Utah with me. WHAT A PRECIOUS 4 HOURS!  We chatted like two little girlfriends. I will never forget it. She is amazing and such a good example to me about strength and courage.

IMG_6705

Last Monday was Stacy’s Birthday. We all pitched in and bought her a new Janome Sewing Machine. She was so surprised. It was so fun.

IMG_6757IMG_6749

Goose Bumps! :} IMG_6754 IMG_6756  IMG_6760 IMG_6765 IMG_6766

Hung out with Cole. She went to the DI and bought these pictures for her room mate…..kind of a joke?????

IMG_6648

On Tuesday JP and I went to the Healing Field. Oh my. Goose bumps up my arm. It was a display in Sandy Utah for 9/11. There was a flag for everyone who lost their lives that day.

IMG_6768 IMG_6771 IMG_6777 IMG_6778 IMG_6780 IMG_6781 IMG_6784 IMG_6791

IMG_6775 IMG_6808

Each Flag had a tag attached to it with the info on it about the person that was killed and where they were at. It was one of the most amazing things I have seen. There was a spirit there that was so incredible. I had goose bumps the whole time. It made it so real as I read tags.

IMG_6810

IMG_6826 IMG_6827 IMG_6831 IMG_6840 IMG_6847 IMG_6850 IMG_6857 IMG_6858

May we NEVER forget.

5 comments:

Lynn

Wow. That flag display is amazing!

You look like you've had a REALLY awesome week. I went to see the movie The Help as well. Boy, it sure makes you think about how much things have changed since then and what more could still be done even now.

Holly

WHAT?! I was at the Ronnie Dunn concert too- down on the field, me and Jodene Trimble! I can't believe we didn't see each other- and then right after the concert we ate at Bimbo's! haha!

Shannon Dooley

I love this post Mom! And sure enough I had goose bumps by the end. Did you L-O-V-E The Help? I thought it was soooo funny!

Walker Family

What a neat display and a great week for you!!! And oh how I love Aunt Bonnie. She's just too cute! Glad you had such a great week!

Natalie♥

Those flags pictures are amazing Judy!!!! I loved looking at every single one of them. Thank you so much for coming to Maddy's baptism. You are so sweet to support me and my little family. I love that you are such a huge part of my life...you are one of my best buddies!!! I am jealous of the sewing machine that will be so fun for Stacy.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge