Eventful. Love that word. Lots of events!
I must say I’m very sick of boxing stuff. We have stuff scattered from Utah to Island Park. Organization is my goal. I want to know where everything is and have it in it’s place. In the right city and State. :}
So last week we boxed up stuff from the Condo and moved it to the new house. I am so excited. Here are some things I will miss about the condo:
1. That we won’t be 2 miles from Stacy and Derek.
2. The District Shopping Center across the street.
3. The guys that mow the lawn.
4. The pool
Things I won’t miss:
1. The construction across the street
2. The wind blowing dirt from the construction
3. The garage and alley way….So hard to get my car in and out.
4.The “No leash” rule and pick up poop rule
5. The traffic
6. The guy next door playing his game and thumping the walls 24/7
7. The unfriendly people
I am not a condo girl. Raised on a farm. Far away from people. So we loaded the truck…..
And headed 30 minutes to a completely different world. We are tucked in by the mountain. This is the view from my front room.
And the view from my family room
From the driveway
Here are some of the thing I love love love about the home. This coat rack that was left behind
Looking up from the family room
Love the cute bright country kitchen
Laundry/Mud room
Bathroom
deck…..love the ivy
Gazebo
Garden…..encaged to keep deer out
Courtyard
Front door and entry
Family room shelves….can’t wait to get my fall decor out……
Bird’s nest…eye level on the deck.
Back door
We drove home Friday to load the truck. I am getting so sick of this.
Thank you Ryan, Sydni, Stacy, Derek and Grandma Pasley….couldn’t have done it with out you!
Sunday we went to the Blessing of my newest little great niece. I am in love with this little Bailee Kae.
Four Generations Grandpa and Grandma Lott, Katie, Brian and Bailee
Ed, Katie, Bailee and Braydon
Left with the truck on Monday
But the most important event was my Sweet Mother In Law’s Birthday. She came down to help us load the truck. She is amazing and I am blessed to have her in my life. Happy Birthday MOM! Sorry I am a little slow!
I have spent a fun filled day unloading boxes. It is going to be ok. Hard. But. OK. Lots of changes in my life. I do really good till I go to IF, then I get kinda homesick, but it is OK…..really :}







7 comments:
And I thought I had been busy, lol! I bet you are sleeping well at night! Your new house is FABULOUS & that view- sensational! I am so happy you found such a great home where dogs can roam and poop freely :-). Keep the pictures coming. Can't wait to see it all put together & decorated with the Judy Pasley touch. BTW I cannot believe the previous owners left that coat rack! What a cute idea! I love it!
Oh I have been thinking about you lot's this week. In fact, just tonight as I was running, I thought that you must be up to your eye balls by now in moving things back and forth.
I gotta tell ya.......your new home is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! And what a breathtaking view!!! Glad to see you are keeping your chin up. Hang in there. Can't wait to see how you decorate it all for Fall. Just keep picturing Thanksgiving in your new home. ; D
Judy, you're an inspiration! We're about to be in a similar boat and I worry that I'm not going to be able to handle it. This post is uplifting and super awesome. I love your new house too!! What an amazing location. And glad that the pup can poop without worry ha ha.
Wow Judy what a move!!! I am so sorry we all left town and were not here to help, geeze what a great family we are...sorry. That was sure nice of Grandma to help. Your house looks beautiful!!! I wanna come visit soon. Love ya
Can't wait to come down and see - it looks wonderful! I'm so jealous that you get to be right in the mountains! Good luck with the unpacking and putting away, love ya!
Oh Judy, I'm glad you guys are doing well. I bet that moving stuff just stinks! As I was looking at your new house (which is beautiful by the way), the first thing I thought of was how great all your fall decor will look ha ha, and then I read your comment about Fall decor! I think I'm obsessed with Fall. I'm actually putting it up today...ya a little early but I don't care! Your patio looks so amazing and relaxing too! Anyway, love you guys and love your new place! Hope you get settled in quickly so you can get started on decorating! Yay!
OH mom! What a view! I LOVED your post on facebook but was hoping for a tour like this! :) It's perfect for you guys! A little piece of heaven. I'm so happy for ya! And cute little grandma helping where she can! Family is SO great!
Post a Comment