CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This is what is making my {heart} Happy Today!

I am not very good at meal planning. never have been. I would run to the grocery store, spend tons of money, and go home and wonder what I was going to fix. Or I would go get stuff for 2 days, and then have to go back.

Well I ran across this

{click  Here}

or click on the bar at the top of my blog.

and I am in love.

It is $15 for 3 months. Yea baby. That is only $1.25 per week. It is a week plan and  the grocery list to go with it. See me smile. 

We have been doing it and there is hardly any meals that we don’t like……and if there is, the grocery list is numbered so you just don’t buy the groceries for that number.

If you jump over there tell them I sent you………

Also…..I am such a slacker when it comes to sending cards. I have great intentions. But good intentions don’t get the card in the mail.

This bad boy sight is the sight of my dreams. I get on, add my contacts, birthdays, ect and set up the days I want the cards go out and wha……la! They do it. I set up up a few months at a time. Check it out HERE

There are several different options. You can sign up to send the cards or you can sign as a distributor and sign people under you. Do it as a job. Fun job huh? So if you do wanna jump on this dream wagon, please contact me….208-521-8742

Lately I need this reminder. Thanks Grandma Robin

When I Whine 

~~~~~~~

Today, upon a bus, I saw a girl with golden hair

I looked at her and sighed and wished I was as fair.

When suddenly she rose to leave,

I saw her hobble down the aisle.

She had one leg and used a crutch

But as she passed, she passed a smile.

Oh, God, forgive me when I whine

I have 2 legs, the world is mine.

~~~

I stopped to buy some candy

The lad who sold it had such charm

I talked with him a while, he seemed so very glad

If I were late, it'd do no harm.

And as I left, he said to me,

"I thank you, you've been so kind.

It's nice to talk with folks like you.

You see," he said, "I'm blind."

Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.

I have 2 eyes, the world is mine.

~~~

Later while walking down the street,

I saw a child with eyes of blue

He stood and watched the others play

He did not know what to do.

I stopped a moment and then I said,

"Why don't you join the others, dear?"

He looked ahead without a word.

And then I knew, he couldn't hear.

Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.

I have 2 ears, the world is mine.

~~~

With feet to take me where I'd go.

With eyes to see the sunset's glow.

With ears to hear what I would know.

Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.

I've been blessed indeed, The world is mine.

~~~~~~

Sorrow looks back,

Worry looks around,

Faith looks up.

Have I ever told you that I love my family. If not….I am so blessed.

We were able to go to Katie and Rodger’s Baby blessing on Sunday.

IMG_5628

Kolby :}

IMG_5629

JP, Wynn and Uncle Dell

IMG_5631

4 Generations. Grandma Pasley, Teresa, Katie and Kolby

IMG_5635 IMG_5639

Grandma and Kolby!IMG_5644

Hung out with my kidos.

Went to see 17 Miracles for FHE. Stacy and I cried through the whole thing. It is a MUST SEE!

DSCN0103Dad Jp Mom IMG_5402

Syd JP and Ryan

IMG_5406

Ryan and Lucy

IMG_5404

I am trying to go gluten free for awhile to see if it helps my 20 year hive project. So yesterday we went to pei-Wei and got some yummy gluten free food.

DSCN9997

Then to a cup cake joint for a gluten free cupcake. NO WAY!  It was delicious!

DSCN9998  

Love ya friends!

1 comments:

Lynn

We love their baby boy's name, Kolby......even if they do misspell it with a "K" instead of a "c". HA ha.

We went and saw 17 miracles as well, while we were down there......cried buckets of tears too!!! We still talk about it and I even went and got Steven Sharp Nelson's CD after watching that movie and I am listening to it even now.

Your gluten free diet sounds interesting. My sister discovered she had celiac disease and is now gluten free. I am curious to see how helpful it is to you as well. Keep us posted!

P.S. Love all your family pics!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge