CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I love Summa!

So the summer……Oh the summer has flown by. I can’t believe it. Can’t believe that school is going to start, that the grain is being harvested and that there is actually a fall smell in the air. Fall is my favorite season, but this summer has been a blast.  Can’t even express the fun and the blessings.

This is some of our Summer activities. Ya know, for my book. Went to 7 Peaks with Stacy and a Dear Friend!100_0328 100_0359 100_0360 100_0379  100_0381 100_0392

Got a Pedicure!!!

DSC04464 DSC04466 DSCN0004 DSCN0008

Derek, my SIL works at Kennecot Copper Mine. We went and took a tour. It was AMAZING!

this is how big the truck tires are….

IMG_5648 IMG_5661 IMG_5663 IMG_5669 IMG_5670 IMG_5704 IMG_5711 IMG_5719

Then we went and saw the UP HOUSE.  It was in the parade of homes. So cute!

IMG_5728  IMG_5734 IMG_5738 IMG_5741DSC04516  DSC04520 DSC04522 IMG_5732

This little house made my day. So stinking cute!!!!

Caught the trax at Day Break and headed down town to Temple Square.

IMG_1157 IMG_1158 IMG_1159  IMG_1164 IMG_1189 IMG_1190 IMG_1191

Ryan and Sydni came down. We went to Lagoon. It has been a family tradition for many years. It is so fun.

DSCN0023 DSCN0026 DSCN0075 DSCN0076 IMAG0173

Swam with the Wood Family.

100_0416 100_0418 100_0422

Hung with the Family at Free V. Daiquiri night.

DSCN0005 Today is the last day of Stacy’s Summer vacation.  Oh I am so sad. We have had a blast. A Summer we will never forget. She goes back to school tomorrow and school starts Monday, Crazy. We close on our house this week and move in next week. Will get pics soon. Perty danged excited :} I am sooooo ready to get settled and try to get some normalcy in my life. But I have loved this adventure. It has been a gift. Each day has been a gift. Boy oh boy am I blessed!!!!

4 comments:

Lynn

No way!!!! You were at the Copper mines too???? When???? I am so behind on my blog. Have yet to post about my Utah trip.....but when I saw your pics of the mine, it was if I was looking at my own pics. I was like "Wait a minute....." lol!! I can't believe this.

I guess I should of gone to Lagoon too. ; D

You guys have SO much summer fun going on. Love it.

Christal

Love this post what a great summer it goes by so fast doesn't it! I'm kicking myself that I didn't remember that you lived there to meet at temple square that would have been to fun to meet in real life eh! Well I hope fall is full of wonderful things too :)

Walker Family

Is that Nicole's new boyfriend??? Love all the pictures...I miss lagoon!!!

Stacy

This was one of the best summers EVER! Thanks for letting me hand out with you everyday. I will never forget all the fun times we had! Can't wait for next summer!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge