CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Some September Favorites

As September comes to a screaming halt, I can’t believe how fast it went. It was good. Real good. Here a few thing that were my fave about September………..

Grandma Pasley’s Birthday……IMG_5427 IMG_5428 IMG_5430 IMG_5433 IMG_5434 That morning I met her and Doris (her sister) at the temple and then we went to lunch. Later that day JP, Sydni and I went to Teresa’s to a Birthday party. She is such a good person and cares so much for all of her kids and grandkids.

The Fair…….Oh I love the Eastern Idaho State Fair…….We got tickets to see Foreigner and Kenny Rogers. The day of Foreigner it was only 50 and raining so hard, so we opted to eat the tickets, order Chinese food and watch the game. 

Then the next day was KENNY and come rain, show or shine I was heading down to Blackfoot, Idaho to see him, live in concert.

It turned out to be a wonderful day….

DSCN9983  DSCN9984DSCN9987 DSCN9989 DSCN9990 And Kenny….Oh Kenny. I think it was my all time favorite concert I have ever been to. I have always loved his music. Have all his cd’s….and his Christmas on is my fave. He had me laughing, crying, laughing, crying……..you get the jest.  I loved it! It was worth paying double for the tickets. :}

kenny-rogers

Got together with the Steiners to make wedding plans…….

DSCN9973

Fed the missionaries…..

IMG_5692

Printed Judy’s pictures

DSCN0003

Hung out with Bearnsons………

DSCN0005

Celebrated 30 year anniversary in Salt Lake

IMG_6207 copy 

IMG_6205 copy

Picked out a wedding dress…….but not this one!

IMG_6087

Breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa

 9-15

DSCN0039

And ate the most heavenly desert ever…….. find the recipe here

10 comments:

Lynn

Happy Birthday to Grandma Pasley!!!

You and I must have been born in the same decade. I LOVED Kenny too. I gave one of his newest albums out.... to my boyfriend at the time.... for Christmas one year. I saw it at the bottom of his school locker for weeks. Didn't take it home. Didn't listen to it. No longer was he my boyfriend. LOL! Kenny came first.

You must be having so much fun planning the next wedding. Looks like the in laws fit right in!

And oh my about the dessert!!! I don't know whether to hate you or love you for passing on another AWESOME Recipe link! ; D

Have a great weekend Judy!

Unknown

Oh my heavens, that dessert looks amazing! I'll be trying it for sure. Quite the busy month for you guys! It was fun running into you at the fair. Glad you found someone to take your picture!

Sandy Layne

Great post! You take some great pics! Fun to see. Love ya

Sandy Layne

Great post! You take some great pics! Fun to see. Love ya

Sandy Layne

Great post! You take some great pics! Fun to see. Love ya

Chelsi

You are always busy! We really need to get together for lunch when you come down this way again.

Anonymous

Condivido pienamente il suo punto di vista. In questo nulla in vi e 'una buona idea. Mi associo.
E 'vero! Ritengo che questa sia un'ottima idea. Sono d'accordo con te.

Holly

Sounds like a perfect September to me! :) I LOVE that cooking blog, looks like I better try that recipe too! Can't wait to see what Stace's dress looks like! SOOO FUN!

Shannon Dooley

Happy Anniversary to you & Mr. P!

Walker Family

I miss you guys!!! I love that pic of you and Jerry jumping at the temple! You guys are an inspiration!!! :) Love you guys tons!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge