So on my blog I have always been honest and true to my feelings and thoughts. I guess that is why I haven’t blogged lately. I want to but the words don’t come. I feel some Bi-polar emotions lately. So many ups and downs. I didn’t ever dream that moving would be this hard. That it would affect me to the core. It’s not that I am not loving being here with my girls, but I feel that my roots were pulled out and exposed…..kinda life this………………
49 years of roots. That's a lot of roots. I am trying. I really am. (this pic is in Yosemite National Park) So I am trying to plug along. Trying to stay strong. I just really miss my friends. Really miss my family.
But enough of my boo hoo. My new quote is…
Thou Shalt Not Whine!
Nicole and I wanted to go to San Francisco. Real bad. So we went. Oh my gosh! I am in love with that place. It is like going to a different country. Like an island or something. We got there and went to Alcatraz. Oh I loved it!

I love the pier. So beautiful



Then on to the Golden Gate Bridge……be still my heart


View of San Fran
Muir National Park

Yosemite

Sights of San Fran
And a phone Dump
So about the wood tick. When we were in CA I felt a sore on my shoulder……………………..It’s kind a sick…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Holy Crap huh?????????????
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! IS that thing underneath your skin? Yikes! I hope you were able to get it out properly.. Good thing you noticed it.
I am SO sorry to hear that your lows have been pretty low lately. Hugs to you my friend.
I gotta say though, that your highs are pretty amazing!!! You got to see so many cool things in San Francisco! Thanks for sharing. Love all the pics.
Yikes! Sorry about the tick. San Francisco looks so amazing!
So glad you got to go to San Fran. It's one of my favorite cities. You must have done some hiking to get a tick. Love your pics. Would love to get together with you sometime. Love You
LOVE ALL your pics! So glad you got to get away. Cole. Love her! She is just darling! And the tick... EEK!
Post a Comment