CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Grateful {HEART}

So many blessings. So little time. :} We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  Wednesday Ryan and Sydni came and brought Grandma Pasley. We had a wonderful dinner and just laid around all day and watched TV. Then played a game of Apples to Apples.

IMG_9263 IMG_9265 IMG_9267 IMG_9270 IMG_9272 IMG_9275 IMG_9276 IMG_9277 IMG_9278

IMG_9280 IMG_9281

Grandma, Syd, Stacy and I made these cute Christmas gifts.

IMG_9283 IMG_9286 IMG_9287  IMG_9289

I had a great day. I am so thankful for good food, good fun and a good family.

Friday morning we got up and hit some Black Friday sales. We went around 8 am and hardly no one was there.  I guess they had all shopped all night. It was so nice.

DSCN0001 (3) DSCN9998 (2) DSCN9999 (2)

Saturday we caught the trax and headed down to Temple Square to see the lights. There was so many people but it was so fun.

IMG_9585 IMG_9586 IMG_9591 IMG_9596 IMG_9597 IMG_9598 IMG_9604 IMG_9605 IMG_9607 IMG_9610 IMG_9611 IMG_9612 IMG_9618 IMG_9619 IMG_9620 IMG_9601

IMG_9621  IMG_9625

Cruise Part 1!

We just got home from our cruise a few days before Thanksgiving. Oh boy. Words can’t explain. I would just sit and watch and smile. It was like I would wake up from a dream or something. Like there was no way it would be real. That I was on a week cruise with my parents and siblings. It was a dream of a lifetime. We flew out of the Salt Lake airport and flew into Orlando. It was a good flight. We drove to Port Canaveral and stayed at a hotel.

Day 1

IMAG0076DSCN0014 DSCN0024  This is Ingrid…..our cruise director!!!! She planned and booked the trip. It was PERFECT!IMAG0079

Heading to the ship! Day 2

IMG_8675DSC00003 IMAG0085

IMG_8672

4n3p50093

DSCN0624IMG_8697IMG_8702IMG_8703DSC00008DSC00013DSC00007  DSC00014  DSCN0633  IMAG0087   IMG_8689   

IMG_8720 Day 3 A day at sea…..

DSC00016 DSC00018 DSC00022 DSC00027   IMG_8725 IMG_8728 IMG_8729 IMG_8730 IMG_8731 IMG_8763IMG_8755

going to dinner. Lobster and Shrimp. Oh yea baby!

DSCN0040  IMG_8765 IMG_8766

Waiting for the show.

IMG_8775 IMG_8776 IMG_8777 IMG_8779 IMG_8780 IMG_8822

There will be more to come.

5 comments:

Holly

Oh how FUN! The cruise looks AMAZING! LOVE your Thanksgiving pics. You have the FUNNEST family! I bet you laugh and laugh! ;)

Unknown

What a fun trip!! I want to go on a cruise so bad. I ran in to Kent and Ingrid twice over Thanksgiving and both times forgot to ask how the cruise was. It looks like it was a blast! I'm glad you guys had such a great Thanksgiving too!

Walker Family

Fun fun fun!! We went on a cruise on our Honeymoon and it was the funnest time ever! They are awesome!! Looks like a happy holiday! :)

Erin

I love all your pics! You have such a cute family and I love how dedicated you are to document all your memories! I wish I was more like you! Luv ya

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving with your cute family!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge