What a week we have had. What a week! Cole had her sinus surgery a week ago last Friday. She was doing wonderful. I was grateful. On Tuesday she was fine and then {it seemed like seconds} she started having horrible chest pains. {I hate the word…..Blood clot} but that was my first thought. I tried to get her to the car to drive her to the emergency room, but the pain was so bad and the she was so sick. I called 911. WOW! I asked them what I should do. They said they would send someone out. They got lost. The pain seemed to be easing. They came and took vitals. She seemed ok, not anything life threatening. I decided to drive her myself and the pain hit again. “YOU TAKE HER!” I said.
So an ambulance ride it was. And 9 hours in the emergency room. Lots of tests and CT scans and ultrasounds. No blood clots. No kidney stones. They finally discovered that her liver enzymes were high. Did that cause the chest pain? Not sure, but her cousin Natalie has had the same problems after anesthetic. Same pain, same high liver enzymes, same family! :} So they did some more blood work on Friday and we wait. The story of my life. Wait.
She is doing so much better. They took her off her meds with Tylenol. That stuff is so hard on the liver.
Stacy finished her student teaching on Friday. She is sooooooo happy. She gratuates in a few weeks. I am so proud of her.
So my little family is all together for the 4th. Can I tell you how happy that makes me? They are so cute together. We have family traditions that we have done for 10 years. We go to the parade, then to Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Todd’s for hot dogs and a swim in their beautiful pool. {heated to 92 yesterday} and then to Aunt Mary and Uncle Don’s for dinner and fireworks. (Lott reunion)
We didn’t feel like Cole should do do all that stuff, so we told the kids that they could go and I would stay with her."" NOPE.” They said, “We don’t care what we do as long as it’s together.” So we stayed home. We laid around, did a little jet skiing, and then went to dinner at 5 and she did really good.
Then to Aunt Mary’s for dinner……
I love my dad!
Cole, mom, dad, Stacy, Derek and little Trycen {Kira’s little boy}
And on Friday went and saw Eclipse…….
I am so grateful for my Lott Family. I am thankful for my heritage. I LOVE this holiday and look so forward to it every year. I look so forward to it. It is our one and only time we all get together. I love my aunts and uncles. Cousins. Sister in laws. EVERYONE! I love my little Pasley family and I am so grateful for them. I couldn’t be prouder!







12 comments:
Oh wow! How scary for you and Cole!! Glad things are a lot better now. ... hope they find out soon what that was all about.
Happy 4th of July!! Your family is so cute. I just love you all. ; D
Congrats to Stacy. Yeah, that's scary about Nicole. But she sure looks cute in the pics! Weren't the fireworks amazing this year? Glad your family could all be together. I wish mine could have. :'(
DEAR JUDY- I LOOKED AT YOUR BLOG AND YOU SCARED ME. I HOPE GOES WELL WITH NICOLE. YOU DO HAVE A GREAT FAMILY AND I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS STICK TOGETHER. THAT IS WHAT FAMILY IS FOR. TELL STACEY CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATION!!!
Scary... I'm glad Cole is doing better. You didn't need anymore stress! Looks like the 4th was fabulous. Thanks for posting pics of the fireworks... one thing we missed for sure this year.
Wow, so scary for you guys! Chest pains are such a freaky thing. Especially when you have no idea what's causing them. Yikes! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy the 4th though. The fireworks were great! And Stacy just looks darling these days. She's always a cutie anyway, but I just love her hair! And she has a nice little tan going on. Lucky!
That is so scary about Cole! Please keep us posted on any updates & give my sweet friend my love.
Oh my gosh~ That is so scary about Nicole. I was thinking about her all weekend and thought I should see if you posted anything. I hope she is doing better now. Keep us posted. Congratulations to Stacy too. That is awesome and it is great that your whole family was together. Love the pictures and all of you. Judy
I'm glad things are getting better Judy. It just scares me! It looks like your LOTT clan had such a fun time!! I love Mae's hair like that. So cute!! Glad you had a good fourth! Love ya!
not fun...but seems like you pasley's always make the best out of your situations!! :) lots of love and hopes for no more medical excitments!!
sounds like it's time for a serious break... and i don't mean any bones or glasses or mirrors... knock on wood:)
your pictures of the fireworks are beautiful! this is also one of my very favorite times of the year to get together with family!
let's try and do lunch next week, are you game?
Wow! What a scare! I'm so glad that she's doing o.k. now and was able to have a little fun for the 4th. Your pictures are getting to be amazing!! You are doing so good!! I especially love the one's out on the watercrafts! You've got to tell me what camera you use and which lens! Seriously good stuff girl! TALENTED!
I'm so happy you guys had such a good time for Independence Day!!
um so scary for nicole!! you guys have had you fair share of scares holy!! I'm so behind on your blog! Your pictures are amazing and do clear! Happy 4th and congrats to stacy the time goes by so fast wow eh!! and what a fun class reunion! Hope all is going better!!
Post a Comment